Just the month of Feb. has all ready been hell.
- week 1 DD birthday and a doc apt for Mom
- week 2 court for animal control and a doc apt for Dad
- week 3 court for codes
- weeks 1-4 waiting on taxes so I can move.
I wish I had a friend to talk to... I miss having a best friend I can tell every thing to. I miss having someone to visit with and share my life with.
Things I have had to say to my kids in the last month....
- Don't touch your brother's penis
- Don't put pop tart in your butt
- Don't put your penis in that it might get stuck!
- Stop pulling all the diapers out of the box
- We are not having pop tarts for lunch
- Has no hot water
- need windows replaced
- has structural rot so the windows cant be fixed
- no heat
- had to get rid of my dog
I miss having a job and the extra income to help my family with the bills and play money. I feel lost. Is there an elephant I can't see sitting on my chest? Is this why I can't breath? Can any one tell me why I have an anxiety attack every time my door bell rings or someone knocks?
I don't know what to do. God must know I am stronger than I feel because I am drowning... I haven't had a shower in over a week, my house is wrecked, we have JUST ENOUGH food to last us until the next pay day.