5/16/2012 - 5/28/12

5/16/12
Invisible Girl Hidden in a corner, Everything is dark. I see the world around me, But never taking part. My friends just overlook it, I don’t think they can see, The thing inside, That is killing me. It tears at my heart and soul, Eating me alive. Sometimes I’m just wishing, That I could just die. I want someone to notice, See that I am there. To hold me close and tell me, That they really care. Everyone’s so wrapped up in their life, That all they see is their own. I want them to see that I am sitting here, Confused and so alone. I want someone to help me, But no one seems to care. I’m wasting my life on wishing, That I was never here.
The pain inside is cutting me, Like a thousand pieces of glass. Driving deeper into my heart, When I think about the past. I’m tired of looking in the past, But the future doesn’t seem to real So I will sit here, Slowly trying to heal. For I will always be, An Invisible Girl.
5/28/12
I’m really stressing out. I’m only part time and it seems as tho I am not meant to succeed. I barely have enough money to do any thing I’ve paid rent and bought food and now I don’t have enough to get gas to make sure I can get to work. its like Every thing I want is working against me. What do you do when all you want is to be held close and told that you matter. ? I just want to work and save get my car and move far away from every thing. I’m tired of being hurt and lonely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entitled Grandparents and or In Laws

Thank You Poems from the Baby

Life Update