Frustrated. Fired.


 Frustrated at Work.
I  work with a woman that most people call cruela devil. This woman frustrates me to the point of wanting to smoke (which I hate and have never done) and wanting to do unethical violent things to her personal property. It has finally gotten to the point I have looked in to getting a transfer to another city and store... (I work for Walmart) I have never in my 25 years of living (besides my parents) have anyone hassle me like this woman does. Nit picking over every thing I do. I have gone to management twice now and tomorrow will be 3 times. I can't handle it any more who who'd want to work in such an environment as to where they cry because they are so frustrated and stressed. UGH!!! I will miss my great hours and friends but screw that old hag I'm done!!!
Bleh I know not what else to say or do.

 Fired from Work.
I really want to cuss and scream!
I was fired today...7/30/13 Want to know why because I asked my aunt to go get something for me from HELL MART and she used MY discount card on MY Items and paid with MY money... so they fired me..

Yes it legal. yes it sucks...
Keep me in your prayers as I am the "bread winner" in my home and am in dire need of a JOB!!!
Since I was fired (at 3:30) 2 hours ago I have already put in 3 applications...

I worked there for 15 months... and this is the second time working for them and the second time being fired over something so stupid... 

  let me start out by saying I am still highly upset.. so if I come across as being a Bitch I am sorry. also I apologize for typos and other crap.

Its stupid because; the first time was because of an off the clock on my day off comment about a friends ass... (not even a friend that was working at the store)...

This time its stupid because of the 3 coaching s rule or some shit I don't/didn't understand.. AND when they asked me about the items my aunt bought for me I told them they were my items showed them my bank card WHICH had the last 4 digits of the debit card used on the transaction... (can we say looking for a reason)...

Why risk my job... I did not in the slightest way know I was risking my job by having my aunt do this for me... since I was feeling sick and couldn't walk with out being in pain...

My DH knows better than to say anything to me about my job at this point... (why?) because I have been telling him for months now to get a second or better job...
 

 idk why it mattered so freaking much to them but they can suck it... LMAO!

 when I worked for them the first time... I never got my 1st 15 minute break. My register had to LOCK ME OUT of the system (means I am useless to the store) Until I took at least a 30 minute lunch.

This time around I had a friend who was hurt (his back) and they fired him too. (again looking for a reason) he had his face piercings in while on his lunch...


 it is still 10% coaching is more like being written up. The other two were for 1. Missing days/ being late (car broke down and child decided it would be funny to swallow marbles)

2. an issue I had with another associate... (this one I don't want to explain any further)

DH works 3 days a week for M company making about 10$ and hour for about 8-12 hours.

M company cut his hours down and I was trying to get him to understand that come November comes and I have DS I'll (would have been) taking 6 weeks off for bonding/feeding what ever else needed to be done... there fore loosing at least 2 pay checks...


 Ugh I feel like a zombie! I just slept for 13 hours... Who does that? Me apparently. Well I've read the Fart stories for my morning laugh in between more applications! Yay me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entitled Grandparents and or In Laws

Life Update

How I found my house.