Baby Showers...



I didn't get the experience of a baby shower with my first lo :-/ and it kinda broke my heart. But that was 2 years ago and I didn't know any one in the town I had just moved to... I've been here 2 years now made some friends but still feel kinda awkward about wanting to invite the few friends I've made to a baby shower... Because if I have one this go round I'll have to throw it my self. I really just want to be able to celebrate my new baby with my family and friends. 
 
I really want to do a baby shower, food, games, and gifts (for others not me)... I just feel left out in a way... You know like its a right of passage as a new mommy. Only I don't want to ask any of my friends to throw me one... Wish someone I knew was here to throw one for me...
 
UGH. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entitled Grandparents and or In Laws

Life Update

How I found my house.