My Past.. is History.

A story from my past because I can't sleep and just spent the last 2 hours doing dishes and laundry so this is my break...

When I was about 9 my brother 2 at the time woke up at 6 am got a broom and unlocked all 5 locks on the front door. He then walked about a block and a half away while my WHOLE house slept!

An Older Gentleman found him wandering around playing in mud puddles... He walked down our road *AFTER* he called the police, and found our front door wide open... He walked up to the door and knocked REALLY loud. I woke up first and answered it. He asked if I had a little brother? I said Yes I have two. He then asked me to check and see if they were in their room... I did and realized my Youngest was missing!

I asked him if he knew where he was the man said yes he did, at his house! I asked him to allow me to get some shoes on and I would follow him home. He agreed. Well my 9 year old brain didn't tell me to wake my mom, I hopped on my bike and rode down the street with a complete stranger and gathered my 2 year old brother up and went back home... about 15 minutes later after I woke my mom up and told her what had happened... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK POLICE!

My brothers and I then spent 2 years in foster care because my mom was too lazy to clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entitled Grandparents and or In Laws

Thank You Poems from the Baby

Life Update