I am overwhelmed.

As a mother of three and a wife, I am over whelmed. I am exhausted. I am stressed out so much I just want to cry. I know I am a wife to my husband, I am a mother to my children.... Who or what am I to myself? 

Just the month of Feb. has all ready been hell. 

  • week 1 DD birthday  and a doc apt for Mom
  • week 2 court for animal control and a doc apt for Dad
  • week 3 court for codes
  • weeks 1-4 waiting on taxes so I can move.
I am the only one who plans how our family money is spent. I am the only one who makes sure the bills are handled. I am stressed that I wont be able to find a place for my family before march is over. 

I wish I had a friend to talk to... I miss having a best friend I can tell every thing to. I miss having someone to visit with and share my life with. 

Things I have had to say to my kids in the last month....

  • Don't touch your brother's penis
  • Don't put pop tart in your butt
  • Don't put your penis in that it might get stuck!
  • Stop pulling all the diapers out of the box
  • We are not having pop tarts for lunch


My house....

  • Has no hot water
  • need windows replaced
  • has structural rot so the windows cant be fixed
  • no heat
  • had to get rid of my dog


I miss having a job and the extra income to help my family with the bills and play money. I feel lost. Is there an elephant I can't see sitting on my chest? Is this why I can't breath? Can any one tell me why I have an anxiety attack every time my door bell rings or someone knocks?

I don't know what to do. God must know I am stronger than I feel because I am drowning... I haven't had a shower in over a week, my house is wrecked, we have JUST ENOUGH food to last us until the next pay day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entitled Grandparents and or In Laws

Thank You Poems from the Baby

Life Update